Solar Water Heater Rental Options
5 Reasons to install your Solar Water Heater on a Rent-to-Own basis
WHAT WILL MrSola DO FOR ME ?
There are no upfront cash investments
Pay for electricity out of monthly savings.
Your rental is paid monthly-in-arrears. MrSola guarantees that savings will exceed monthly payment (Valid for 3 months after installation)
No maintenance or repair costs
MrSola looks after your system for the first 5 years FREE OF CHARGE.
Fixed electricity tariff
Make sure you are partly (30% – 50%) hedged against future electricity tariff increases.
Excellent after sales service
Because we fund the installation and you pay us on a monthly basis.
Our Rent-to-Own offer works as follows:
- MrSola will visit your home and select the right product for you.
- MrSola does a check upfront to determine whether you will save more on electricity than what the rental payments will cost. * You can also check this yourself using our Savings Estimator.
- Rental payments are paid by debit order and the first payment is due at the end of the first full calendar month after installation (For example, if a system is installed in June, the first debit order will run end July).
- The rental runs for 5 years (60 months).
- At the end of the rental period, full ownership is obtained by payment of a small balloon payment.
- During the rental period, MrSola provides a full maintenance service on the product at ZERO cost.*
* Savings calculations are based on historic savings in the industry but are subject to the lifestyle of a particular household. Therefore, MrSola cannot guarantee the actual savings that will be achieved through the installation of a Solar Water Heater outside the 3-months savings guarantee period.